One of the ways we love to wreak Havok is by holding contests.
- Authors submit stories to determine who will get published on our daily ezine. (Yes, publication is a contest. May the best stories win!)
- Readers vote and rate the daily stories to determine which wins the Readers’ Choice Award.
- Our daily editors and company heads (fondly know as Cerberus) determine our anthology winners: the best genre story for each month.
- Cerberus determines the Editors’ Choice Award winner.
But we don’t stop there! We have contests for the Havok Horde (our subscribing readers) as well.
- We love to support our authors. The best way to do that is to leave them comments on their stories. So the reader who leaves the most comments over the course of the season, wins a $50 Amazon gift card. It’s not too late if you want to participate. Get commenting on our Season Three: Bingeworthy stories (published here January-June 2020.)
- New for this season! The Most Quotable comment of the month will also win a $10 Amazon gift card.
Here are our comment winners for the first quarter of 2020:
Perhaps your comment will be chosen for an upcoming month! Get reading and commenting.
And don’t forget: you’re only eligible for the contest if you’re a member of the Havok Horde. Memberships start at $1.99.