For 5 years, Havok Magazine, as part of the Splickety Publishing Group, brought subscribers a quarterly dose of speculative flash fiction. We published science fiction, fantasy, steampunk, cyberpunk, paranormal, supernatural, horror, techno-thriller, superhero, and more from best-selling and award winning authors to never-before-published writers.
Splickety Publishing Group ceased to exist as of January 1, 2019. But its most successful imprint, Havok Magazine, lives on. Like a phoenix rising from the ashes, Havok has been reborn as Havok Publishing. It doesn’t look the same. It doesn’t operate the same. It doesn’t even deliver its award-winning flash fiction in the same way. But in its fresh form Havok Publishing is bringing new life and growth to not only us, but to the greater speculative fiction reading and writing community.
Havok News Around the Net
- Havok author Hannah Carter wins the 2022 Realm Award for Flash Fiction for her story A Home for Nova
- Havok author Edward Sand wins the 2022 Realm Award for Very Short Audio for his story Dragon’s Spite as featured on the Havok Story Podcast, narrated by Shogo Miyakita
- Havok author Ronnell Kay Gibson wins the 2021 Realm Award for Flash Fiction for her story The Voice of Cancer
- Havok author A. C. Williams wins the 2021 Realm Award for Audio Short for her story Why God Made Beer as featured on the Havok Story Podcast
- Havok Publishing listed on Kindlepreneur’s list of writing contests